The need to be able to make an impact virtually, deliver your expertise, engage with, and influence your audiences has become ever tougher when the audience is often unseen, and at best, reduced to a 2-inch window on a monitor.
Too often virtual audiences are being subjected to a variety of nostrils, eyebrows, distracting backgrounds, poor lighting, dubious audio and more, none of which enhance your credibility!
The need to look and sound professional online has never been more important.
Having the right lighting, appropriate background, positioning to camera, quality audio and recording equipment and then having to juggle delivery with keeping an eye on the audience whilst still making an impact can be a challenge!
Customers or even colleagues are actively looking for high quality delivery style, not just content. It is what creates that vital first impression of you!
Setting up a “remote studio” has become an essential in this “new normal.” For most, this can seem daunting either from the technical aspect and uncertainty as to what to invest in, and then how to use the equipment.
For many, this can also seem prohibitive financially.
Help is at hand! Read on!
I am in a unique position to advise and coach you on a 121 or small team basis to take your online reputation to the next level.
With 40 years of experience and insight, from the world of TV and Radio, I will be your secret weapon, to give you the unique advantage of standing out in your virtual communication with the right visual technology to build that essential virtual reputation, giving you great ‘connection’ and ultimately more business success.
I will share my strategies, tips, tricks, and techniques to connect effectively and memorably through a lens.
Specifically, I will help you with the following, and at all times, within your personal budget.
- We discuss your existing equipment and identify where there might be gaps for you to fill, as well as assess your comfort levels with all things technical.
- We then look at which visual technology will be most appropriate – cameras, microphones, lighting, and backdrops that you should consider investing in to create your simple remote studio that enables you to look totally professional.
- I will advise you on setting your studio up and how to get totally comfortable using the equipment.
- This can all be achieved over Zoom, Teams or Skype, however for an additional fee, and by agreement, I will come to your home or office, help set things up and show you in person how to use it. (Subject to social distancing rules)
- Then we can introduce you to the television techniques and skills, that will help you feel totally relaxed and comfortable in your new world.
- We can run “live online tech tests” with you, and give you feedback, coaching and advice as relevant.
This package takes place over two zoom/skype/teams sessions – the first to discuss and suggest technical solutions to achieve the ‘look and sound ’ you require, then the second to talk about and practice getting the best results from your new home or office studio.
I will share with you my simple studio set up so you can achieve this effect:
The investment is normally £400 but for a limited time to help people during the current situation just £300 plus vat.
I promise to take the pain away of all things technical! (Just think of me as your secret weapon!)
To book, or if you would like to discuss it first, lets arrange a zoom call – email@example.com